TOA Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "We" or "we"), understanding the importance of personal information that you provide, properly collects, uses and manages the information by complying with Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan.
1. Information Collection
When we request the provision of your personal information, we inform you of its purpose and obtain your consent. And we collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information with due care as long as it is necessary to achieve the following purposes. We announce the update of the purposes beforehand.
- Provide the information about our products/services and our company
- Respond to the inquiries about our products/services
- Reflect your requests in our products planning, development, advertisement and sales/service activities
- Communicate with you about any events and campaigns
- Communicate with you about recruitment and determine your employment potential
- Fulfill obligations according to law and regulations e.g. To send necessary documentation such as notice of convocation of shareholders meetings and to arrange payment of dividends
- Accomplish contracted operations
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following parties as long as it is necessary to achieve the following purposes. The change of purposes and manager of shared personal information will be announced beforehand.
Items of personal information to be shared:
Information related to inquiries about our products/services (name, address, telephone number, and details of inquiries).
Parties with whom personal information is shared
Our group companies, contractors who conclude repair contract with us and business partners who make proposals for system renewal.
Purpose of sharing:
- Outsource any business activities such as repair work to contractors
- Introduce our products/services and propose our solution
Responsible for the management of personal information
We do not disclose or provide the information to third parties other than the above mentioned without your consent.
However, this does not apply in the following cases:
- When disclosure is required by law
- When disclosure is required by public agencies such as the court or police.
- When need to protect a human life, body or fortune but it is difficult to obtain your consent
4. Your Rights
You have right to request us the disclosure, correction and elimination of your personal information. After identity verification, we process your personal data accordingly.
You have right to request us/contractors to stop sending information that you don't wish to receive via e-mail or any other measures.
We implement an appropriate level of safety measures against unauthorized access from the outside, or loss, destruction or falsification of information to protect your personal information. We restrict access to the database containing personal information in order to prevent from unauthorized use of information inside our company. We may outsource the handling of personal information in order to provide better service to you. In that case, we select a third party that is deemed to handle the personal information properly.
7. Contact Us
For any inquiries about your personal information, please contact:
Phone: +81 78 303 5638