U-61S Unbalanced Line Input with Compressor
- For Unbalanced, Line Level Sources such as AM/FM tuners, casette decks, CD players, computer sound cards, jukeboxes, mixers and satellite receivers.
- Use For Adjacent Sources (less than 15 feet from the hos unit)
- Compressor Function Helps Prevent Overload And Distortion, activates when the module's input signal exceeds a preset, adjustable threshold.
- Compressor Ratio: 2:1 (fixed) reduces the module's output signal level to 1 dB for every 2 dB increase in input signal level.
- Connector: removable terminal block
|Input Impedance||220k ohms, unbalanced|
|Sensitivity||-18 to +12 dBu|
|Gain||-30 to 0 dB|
|Compressor Range||20 dB|
|Compressor Threshold||+2 dBu|
|Noise (S/N)||90 dB|