U-12S Unbalanced Line Input with Variable Mute-Receive Depth
- For Unbalanced, Line Level Sources such as AM/FM tuners, casette decks, CD players, computer sound cards, jukeboxes, mixers and satellite receivers.
- Use For Adjacent Sources (less than 15 feet from the hos unit)
- Responds To Mute Bus Activation, via Mute SEND module or switch-closure.
- Responds To Both Mute Bus #1 And Mute Bus #2 By Default (cut jumper(s) to disconnect individual mute bus).
- Adjustable Mute Depth Provides Ducking Rather Than Full Muting.
- Connector: removable terminal block
|Faceplate Controls||Gain, muting depth|
|PCB Controls||Mute bus selection|
|Input Impedance||220k ohms, unbalanced|
|Sensitivity||-18 to +12 dBu|
|Gain||-30 to 0 dB|
|Mute Depth||-60 to 0 dB|
|Noise (S/N)||90 dB|