M-51S Microphone Input with Voice Gate
- For Balanced, Low Impedance Microphones.
- High Cut Fileters for tone control, 330 Hz, 6 dB/octave.
- Phantom Power, +22V DC for condenser-type microphones. Activate by default, cut Jumper J1 to disable.
- Voice Gate Function, module OFF until input signal exceeds threshold.
- Sensitivity Control - turn clockwise to increase sensitivity (to open gate with lower input signal) and counter-clockwise to reduce sensitivity (to open gate with higher input signal)
- Connector: removable terminal block
|Faceplate Controls||Gain, low cut filter, voice gate sensitivity|
|PCB Controls||Phantom power defeat|
|Input Impedance||600 ohms, balanced transformer-isolated|
|Sensitivity||-70 to -50 dBu|
|Gain||32 to 52 dB|
|Gain Sensitivity||-58 dBu to always open|
|Noise (EIN)||-126 dBu, 200 ohms terminated|